- On the Folly Fire website, located at follyfire.com (“Website”).
- In E-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Folly Fire.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from Folly Fire, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Folly Fire.
- When you interact with us, our advertising or our applications on third-party websites and services.
- When you contact or follow us on social media.
Amendments to this statement will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY (GDPR)
Last updated March 2019
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) came into force on 25 May 2018.
The new Regulation aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU, giving people greater rights to access and control their personal information.
COLOURKIND SRL are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.
COLOURKIND SRL are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the new regulations. Our practice is summarised below.
How We Prepared for GDPR
COLOURKIND SRL takes your data protection seriously. The following steps have been implemented to ensure compliance to GDPR:
Information Audit — We carried out an audit of information previously held and ensured that it was compliant with the new regulations.
Policies and Procedures — We have revised data protection policies and procedures to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws, including:
Data Protection – our main policy and procedure document for data protection has been revised to meet the standards and requirements of the GDPR. Accountability and governance measures are in place to ensure that we understand and adequately disseminate and evidence our obligations and responsibilities; with a dedicated focus on privacy and the rights of individuals.
Data Retention and Erasure – we have updated our retention policy and schedule to ensure that we meet the “data minimisation” and “storage limitation” principles and that personal information is stored, archived and destroyed in accordance with our obligations. We have procedures in place to meet the new “Right to Erasure” obligation.
Data Breaches – our procedures ensure that we have safeguards in place to identify, assess, investigate and report any personal data breach as early as possible. Our procedures have been explained to all employees.
Subject Access Request (SAR) – we have revised our SAR procedures to accommodate the revised 30-day timeframe for providing the requested information and for making this provision free of charge
Privacy Notice/Policy – we have revised our Privacy Notice(s) to comply with the GDPR, ensuring that all individuals whose personal information we process have been informed of why we need it, how it is used, what their rights are, who the information is disclosed to and what safeguarding measures are in place to protect their information. You will find more information on this in our Terms & Conditions section.
Obtaining Consent – we have revised our consent mechanisms for obtaining personal data, ensuring that individuals understand what they are providing, why and how we use it and giving clear, defined ways to consent to us processing their information
Direct Marketing – we have revised the wording and processes for direct marketing, including clear opt-in mechanisms for marketing subscriptions; a clear notice and method for opting out and providing unsubscribe features on all subsequent marketing materials.
Data Subject Rights
We provide easy-to-access information via our website www.follyfire.com of an individual’s right to access any personal information that COLOURKIND SRL processes about them and to request information about:
- what personal data we hold about them
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- how long we intend to store your personal data for
- if we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
- the right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
- the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
- the right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances.
Information Security and Technical and Organisational Measures
COLOURKIND SRL takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance policies, please contact us at email@example.com
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age in the United States. If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse the Website. However, no one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Folly Fire or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information to us, including on or through any of the Website features/register on the Website, by making any purchases through the Website, using any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or providing any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, E-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, other countries we deliver to may vary in age restrictions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, E-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as non-personal demographic information;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and/or other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, making a purchase on our Website, subscribing to our emails or text messages, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or products.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including E-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information provided to us through social networks or third-party platforms when you, for example, log-in to your account using social media log-in, visit or engage with our social media content, or communicate with us via social media (such as your name, E-mail, profile picture, likes, location, friend list, photos or other information described by the applicable social network or platform).
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed or misused by unauthorized persons.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, or our advertising or applications on third-party websites and services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not alone identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. We may place tags on our webpages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
You may deactivate the ability of Google Analytics to analyze your browsing activities on this Website. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on provided by Google at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
We may also use third-party platforms and technology, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, Facebook & Pinterest to show you interest-based ads. These companies have specific Interest-Based Ads programs that match people that have shown interest in Folly Fire through our websites, stores or other services with users on their platforms and properties. If we participate in these programs, we convert your personal information (which may include name, email address or telephone number) or other information into a unique value which can be matched by those third parties with a user on their platform or with other data they may have collected from you. This matching allows us to deliver interest-based ads to users of these platforms. To opt-out of these ads, you must change your advertising preferences for those third-party platforms. You can manage your preferences for these advertising programs by clicking on the following relevant links: for Facebook click here, for Google click here and for Pinterest click here. These platforms may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To manage your account.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request.
- To process your transaction.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For online promotions and interactive user content.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To tailor ads displayed to you based on your interests and history with us.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and our third-party partner’s goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form) or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Folly Fire’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Folly Fire is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Folly Fire, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Folly Fire offers international shipping through various global shipping providers. Personal information that you provide in connection with an international order is provided to such companies to ensure a smooth and flexible delivery.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address, cell phone number or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or our third-party partner’s products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you can tell us not to send you promotional e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the emails you receive from us.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. To learn more about advertising networks and to opt out of interest-based advertising, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/choices or the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
REVIEWING, UPDATING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
OTHER WEBSITES – LINKS
Our Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Make sure you know your buyer rights once you leave our site.
When placing a Pre-order for Folly Fire products, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and other billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Folly Fire shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You acknowledge and agree that Folly Fire may decline or delay reservations to avoid oversubscription or as it deems appropriate, we will make efforts to inform you within two (2) weeks of our receipt of your Pre-Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase Price.
You will be charged the full Price of the Products at the time of placing the Pre-Order. Methods of payment accepted are: (1) PayPal; (2) PayPal Express; (3) Apple Pay; (4) Google Pay ; (5) Credit Card Payment (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard). The purchase price does not include import duties, taxes, transfer fees, and other governmental charges, which are Buyer’s responsibility.
Folly Fire will process Products according to the order details in which the Pre-order is received. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation in accordance with the Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list. Pre-Orders are time sensitive and Folly Fire will not accept pre-order requests or grand discount on pre-order items once the promotion date is past.
Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Folly Fire does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment is not met, Folly Fire is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms & Conditions, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in the paragraph below.
Buyer or Seller may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for delivery. If you do so prior to our notice of delivery, you will obtain a refund of the purchase Price without interest. If Folly Fire cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the Purchase Price without interest. For more detailed Cancellation Policy, please read the section below.
Before you place your order, you can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping basket. Once your order has been submitted successfully, the order will be in a “Pending Payment” status. Your order is then “Sent to Processing,” entering the shipping process almost immediately. The only time that you can cancel or modify your order is during “Pending Payment” status.
Once your order has been “Sent to Processing,” it has entered the shipping process and no further changes can be made. You can return your items free of charge for a credit to your account.
For more information on returns, please visit our Shipping & Returns section.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
The following is referring only to retail customers according to current legislation.
Under EU rules, COLOURKIND SRL must refund, replace, reduce the price or give retail customers a refund if goods they bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.
If a retail customer bought a product or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), they also have the right to cancel and return their order within 14 days of purchase, for any reason and without a justification.
COLOURKIND SRL specifies that the amount returned for the replaced product strictly refers to the cost of product and shipping fees are excluded.
The retail customer is responsible for covering shipping fees if the product was purchased online. If the customer chooses a refund, the refund will be processed within 14 days of returning the product to COLOURKIND SRL.
Returning of products will be rejected if they do not meet the following criteria* :
- Product must be unopened / sealed
- Product must not be tested / swatched / used
- Packaging must be in excellent condition
- Seals must not be broken or damaged
- Customers must provide proof of purchase for verification purposes (full name, address, order number)
*These measures are applicable to cosmetic products due to their risk of being contaminated. Cosmetic products operate with a strict Period After Opening (“PAO”) date. Once the cosmetic product is opened / tested / swatched / used the product begins to its PAO date and starts to deteriorate.
Legal Business Name : COLOURKIND SRL
Fiscal Code : RO38106069
Registry Number : J12/5333/2017
Address : Fantanilor 24, Rancaciov, Dragomiresti, Dambovita, 137214 Romania
General : email@example.com
Phone : 00 40 (0) 727 729 728 (MON-FRI 9am-5pm)
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so via E-mail.